Tuesday 8 April 2014

My Poetry Story

I am currently a second year student in college. I am studying Business w/ Music and Instrument Technology. I have a strong interest in business but I am also passionate about creating a story through writing.

This blog will be used as a platform to share my original poetry and the illustrations that accompany them in my book.

She Smiles Beneath is my first published poetry collection. It is a self published offering through Blurb.com and as a first effort, I am very proud of it. 
Inspiration for the content comes mainly from personal experiences but also inspired by life events  of friends and family.
Throughout the book there runs a theme of angst and struggle, often followed by a moment of happiness and acceptance.

I hope you enjoy reading my works as much as I have enjoyed writing them.

Thank You,

Deirdre Curley 

No comments:

Post a Comment